Thursday, September 3, 2009

PICASA PHOTO EXPERIMENT





I looked through the 50 most recent photos uploaded on Picasa and picked these 3 as the most interesting.
  • This photo of the windmill interested me because I have never seen a windmill in real life. It's quite sad too. With everyone thinking green nowadays a windmill a practical solution. On another note though, I think they are beautiful in shape and form and the reflection in the water doubles its interest.
  • I love old biddies! I think this photo is great, there is so much contrast that it is very visually appealing.
  • The two people sky diving is awesome! I wonder who took that picture: another sky diver or someone on the plane? My favorite part about this photo is that you can see the shadows of the clouds on the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment